Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is made with microfiber fill. Microfiber is soft and plush. It's a high quality polyester that's meant to mimic the softness of down. Microfiber is denser than down, so while microfiber pillows are still soft, they're able to provide a bit more support than down pillows.The shell is soft 300 thread count cotton.
One benefit of a synthetic pillow is that it can be machine washed at home, given your machine is quite large and you wash/dry on a low heat setting. Natural down and feather are quite sensitive to moisture, but polyester is not!
This pillow comes in Medium and is a real crowd-pleaser! It generally works for all sleeping positions.
- Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge provides an even sleeping surface for improved support and neck alignment
- 300 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing
- Hypo Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 3 Years
- This product was tested for harmful substances and certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® SHHO 077115 TESTEX
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference between this pillow and the Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow?
The Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow has a 300 thread count shell. The higher thread count makes the shell softer. The fill type is also slightly different - Gel Microfiber is siliconized, making it slightly more slippery than regular microfiber. This difference is not overly noticeable though and doesn't impact the overall feel of the product. The main difference is the support level of the pillows. The Microfiber pillow contains less fill and is Soft support. The Gel Microfiber pillow has more fill and is Medium support.
What is the purpose of the gel in the Gel Microfibre Pillow? (I read in a previous enquiry that the microfibre is siliconized which makes it slippery. Is this where the gel comes into play?)
That's right! Gel simply means that it is a more slippery version of the microfiber - it doesn't have gel filling in the way you might imagine.
where is the Gel Microfiber Pillow made?
It's currently made for us in China. We're actually working very hard to try to make the same product here, but it's taking some time!