|Niveau de Support||Size||Dimensions||Poids du remplissage|
|Mou||Standard||20" x 26"||25 oz|
|Queen||20" x 30"||31 oz|
|King||20" x 36"||37 oz|
|Moyen||Standard||20" x 26"||30 oz|
|Queen||20" x 30"||37 oz|
|King||20" x 36"||45 oz|
|Ferme||Standard||20" x 26"||36 oz|
|Queen||20" x 30"||44 oz|
|King||20" x 36"||53 oz|
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your feather pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the feather lofts up to its full potential.
Une légère odeur peut résulter du fait d'avoir été stocké dans l'emballage, mais elle disparaîtra dans la première semaine d'utilisation.
Ce produit doit être stocké dans un placard ou une pièce sèche et bien ventilée lorsqu'il n'est pas utilisé afin de prévenir la croissance de moisissures.
Instructions de nettoyage :
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Si votre oreiller a besoin d'être nettoyé, faites-le NETTOYER À SEC ou LAVER PROFESSIONNELLEMENT par un nettoyeur réputé spécialisé dans le nettoyage des produits à base de duvet et/ou de plumes.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSPoser une Question
I want a pillow that is heavy, flat and won't puff up over my face when I sleep on my side or stomach I also prefer it to be cool so I don't have to keep flipping it over in the night
This pillow should suit what you're looking for! A pillow containing feather is fairly robust, and not as sinky as a down pillow. Down pillows puff up more around the face because the head sinks down quite a bit. That being said, all down and feather products have some sinkiness and malleability to them. If you need something very flat and stiff, a slab of foam or latex may be better for you.
I want a pillow that I can FEEL the featers. What do you suggest?
If you want a pillow where you can feel the feathers, I would certainly recommend checking out the White Goose Feather pillow!
If you have any further questions, please be in touch!
Call: (416) 530 3200
Why is this so much cheaper than the other pillows
Primarily because it's filled with feather! Feather is significantly less expensive than down.