850 Loft Hutterite Goose Down Duvet
About This Product:
This duvet is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is 500 thread count cotton – soft and quiet. The shell is filled with 850 loft goose down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. The fill is very high loft, which means it is high quality and very warm per ounce. This is why you’ll find this duvet is very lightweight. Just a little bit of fill goes a long way in terms of warmth!
Opt for Regular Weight if your room temperature is around 19 – 21 degrees C or if you’re fairly warm when you sleep. All Season Weight is best if your room temperature is 16 – 18 degrees C or if you’re a cooler sleeper.
Common Question: What's the difference between this duvet and the Hutterite Goose Down Duvet?
There are two main differences between these products. This duvet is made with higher loft down (850 vs 700 loft) and higher thread count fabric (500 vs 400).
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle Walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 500 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world-renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 850+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 850+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 30 years
- Made In Canada
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.