850 Loft Hutterite Goose Down Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is soft 500 thread count cotton. The fill is 850 loft goose down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down pillows are very soft, sinky, and squishy.
The Soft version of this pillow is fairly flat and soft. It's best for front sleepers. The Medium version is slightly fuller, but still soft and sinky. Front and back sleepers should enjoy Medium. The Firm pillow is puffy, but still soft and will sink down with the weight of the head. Even the Firm version doesn't provide enough support for most side sleepers, and is best suited for front and back sleepers.
Note that King size pillows are more sinky than Standard or Queen, as they are quite long. There's more room for the fill to spread out to the sides when laid on.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch with Self Piping
- 500 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 850+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 850+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- Made In Canada
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.