|Support Level||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight||Fill Power / Loft|
|Medium||Standard||20" x 26"||33 oz||575|
|Queen||20" x 30"||39 oz||575|
|King||20" x 36"||46 oz||575|
|Firm||Standard||20" x 26"||37 oz||575|
|Queen||20" x 30"||44 oz||575|
|King||20" x 36"||53 oz||575|
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down and feather pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down and feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down andr feather lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down and feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down and/or feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filing and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between a # 39 and # 44 down perfect pillow?
What you're referring to is the number of ounces! The more ounces of fill inside a pillow, the more support it can provide! Therefore, a pillow containing 44 oz is firmer than a pillow containing 39oz, if all else is equal.