White Down Duvet
About This Product:
This duvet is filled with care in Canada. The cotton shell is 233 thread count, so it is crisp and durable. The duvet is filled with 550 loft duck down. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. This duvet is fairly lightweight, but you'll find this duvet contains more fill than a duvet with higher loft down. This is because the higher the loft of the down, the better the insulating properties, and the less of it we need to achieve the desired warmth level!
Summer Weight is great for hot sleepers or room temperatures are 22 degrees C or higher. Opt for Regular Weight if your room temperature is around 19 – 21 degrees C or if you’re fairly warm when you sleep. All Season Weight is best if your room temperature is 16 – 18 degrees C or if you’re a cooler sleeper.
- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 233 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- White Down: Bright white appearance with lightest, fluffiest and warmest type of fill available
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- RDS Certified
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.