|Niveau de Support||Size||Dimensions||Poids du remplissage||Capacité de remplissage / Loft|
|Mou||Standard||20" x 26"||14 oz||575|
|Queen||20" x 30"||17 oz||575|
|King||20" x 36"||20 oz||575|
|Moyen||Standard||20" x 26"||17 oz||575|
|Queen||20" x 30"||20 oz||575|
|King||20" x 36"||24 oz||575|
|Ferme||Standard||20" x 26"||20 oz||575|
|Queen||20" x 30"||23 oz||575|
|King||20" x 36"||28 oz||575|
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
Une légère odeur peut résulter du fait d'avoir été stocké dans l'emballage, mais elle disparaîtra dans la première semaine d'utilisation.
Ce produit doit être stocké dans un placard ou une pièce sèche et bien ventilée lorsqu'il n'est pas utilisé afin de prévenir la croissance de moisissures.
Instructions de nettoyage :
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Si votre oreiller a besoin d'être nettoyé, faites-le NETTOYER À SEC ou LAVER PROFESSIONNELLEMENT par un nettoyeur réputé spécialisé dans le nettoyage des produits à base de duvet et/ou de plumes.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSPoser une Question
I purchased a standard/firm Goose Down pillow from you and looking to get another. I'm mostly a side sleeper and I like being able to shape the pillow to provide more or less support, depending on my mood. This pillow seems to do this well. Is there any other pillow I should consider? I sleep on a Queen size bed but got the standard size pillow, which seems more than adequate. What benefit, if any, would I get from a Queen size pillow over a standard size?
It sounds like you got the right one for you! Most side sleepers need more support than a down pillow can provide, but if it works for you, don't mess with it :) If you like the overall feel of the White Goose Down Pillow but think you may want ever so slightly more support, try the White Down Pillow. It's a little fuller than the White Goose Down. Sizing the pillow up will reduce the support level. The larger the pillow, the more room the fill has to spread out and compress with the weight of the head. Even though the Queen pillow contains more fill for the larger volume, the head will always sink down further the longer the pillow.