This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty.
A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed-making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
Une légère odeur peut résulter du fait d'avoir été stocké dans l'emballage, mais elle disparaîtra dans la première semaine d'utilisation.
Take your down duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Ce produit doit être stocké dans un placard ou une pièce sèche et bien ventilée lorsqu'il n'est pas utilisé afin de prévenir la croissance de moisissures.
Instructions de nettoyage :
* Une couette bien entretenue ne devrait nécessiter un nettoyage qu'au bout de cinq à dix ans, voire pas du tout.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Si votre couette a besoin d'être nettoyée, faites-la NETTOYER À SEC ou LAVER PROFESSIONNELLEMENT par un nettoyeur réputé spécialisé dans le nettoyage des produits à base de duvet et/ou de plumes.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSPoser une Question
My old duvet has the softest cover no need for a duvet cover, how soft are your best coverings?
The higher the thread count, the softer the fabric! The highest thread count we carry is 500, which is really soft and luxurious. However, using a duvet cover is recommended to protect the duvet from dirt, dust, body oils and sweat, which can degrade the product over time! High quality down duvets shouldn't be washed at home and must be dry cleaned or professionally washed. Using a cover minimizes the number of times the product has to be cleaned and increases its lifespan.
What are the dimensions in inches of the XL King 850 loft white goose down duvet?
XL King is 110" x 100". Dimensions can be found on every product page under Dimensions & Fill Weights, as well as on our Standard Dimensions page.
are these duvets RDS certified?
The 850 Loft Hutterite Goose Down Duvet is not yet RDS certified. We hope soon! We and our suppliers are RDS Certified. We're in the process of extending the certification to our full product line.You can read more about our certifications here: https://www.canadiandownandfeather.com/pages/our-commitment
What are the dimensions in inches of the XL Queen 850 loft white goose down duvet
XL Queen duvets are 96" x 98". Sizes are listed on each product page under Dimensions & Fill Weights, as well as on our dimensions page: https://www.canadiandownandfeather.com/pages/standard-dimensions
What's the difference between this duvet and the Hutterite Goose Down Duvet?
There are two main differences between these products. This duvet is made with higher loft down (850 vs 700 loft), which means the down is higher overall quality. It's also made with higher thread count fabric (500 vs 400), which means the fabric is softer and quieter. The Hutterite Goose Down Duvet is excellent quality to begin with - quite soft and very high performance. So while this duvet is marginally more luxurious, I would give the Hutterite Goose Down Duvet serious consideration as well! Check out this chart for product comparison: https://www.canadiandownandfeather.com/pages/product-comparison-chart