This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down and feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
Une légère odeur peut résulter du fait d'avoir été stocké dans l'emballage, mais elle disparaîtra dans la première semaine d'utilisation.
Take your down and feather duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Ce produit doit être stocké dans un placard ou une pièce sèche et bien ventilée lorsqu'il n'est pas utilisé afin de prévenir la croissance de moisissures.
Instructions de nettoyage :
* Une couette bien entretenue ne devrait nécessiter un nettoyage qu'au bout de cinq à dix ans, voire pas du tout.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down and feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Si votre couette a besoin d'être nettoyée, faites-la NETTOYER À SEC ou LAVER PROFESSIONNELLEMENT par un nettoyeur réputé spécialisé dans le nettoyage des produits à base de duvet et/ou de plumes.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down and feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSPoser une Question
I'm not quite sure what type of duvet I need to be absolutely comfy
Please reach out to us by email or live chat for assistance! When you're looking for a duvet, it's important to consider warmth level (what temperature do you keep your home? do you run hot or cold when you sleep), weight (do you like something heavy or light on the body?) and other factors like care instructions (do you need something machine washable?) and budget. If you can provide us with some of your preferences, we can help you find a match!
We keep our house fairly warm so we don’t necessarily need something that is warm, but we do like a heavier set duvet. We also have a dog and so would like to have some thing machine washable if possible. We would prefer to be in the 200-300 dollar range. Do you have any suggestions?
That's a tricky one! Weight and warmth tend to go hand-in-hand. The more fill we add to a duvet, the heavier it becomes and the warmer it becomes! Based on your needs, I would recommend the Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Duvet. It is machine washable, weighty, and falls within your budget. However, it is on the warmer side, best for room temps of 16-18C. You could turn down your heat at night to use it. If the warmth level is more important to you, you could go with this White Feather & Down Duvet, as it's not very warm. However it is not machine washable, and is fairly light.