This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty.
A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed-making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
Une légère odeur peut résulter du fait d'avoir été stocké dans l'emballage, mais elle disparaîtra dans la première semaine d'utilisation.
Take your down duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Ce produit doit être stocké dans un placard ou une pièce sèche et bien ventilée lorsqu'il n'est pas utilisé afin de prévenir la croissance de moisissures.
Instructions de nettoyage :
* Une couette bien entretenue ne devrait nécessiter un nettoyage qu'au bout de cinq à dix ans, voire pas du tout.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Si votre couette a besoin d'être nettoyée, faites-la NETTOYER À SEC ou LAVER PROFESSIONNELLEMENT par un nettoyeur réputé spécialisé dans le nettoyage des produits à base de duvet et/ou de plumes.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSPoser une Question
Our duvet cover are Brooklinen and are 106x90. Would it be better to go w the xl size king?
That's a tough one! The XL King will be really oversized for your cover, especially on the 100" side. It is likely to bunch up and not lay very flat. Also, you can expect your duvet cover to shrink a tiny bit after washing, further exacerbating the size discrepancy. If the XL King Duvet was only a few inches larger than the cover, I'd say go for it. But in this case, I actually think King size will work best. There will be 2" extra on each side of the cover, but that shouldn't be too noticeable. Hopefully the duvet cover has ties to affix to the duvet's corner loops to keep it from swimming around.
Hi there, curious why the size of the King Duvet is 102x90 when all king covers are 110x90 (or 108x90). We purchased the 850 loft King Size, and our duvet doesn't fit the covers and has one size hanging a ton of empty cover...
Unfortunately, there are no industry-wide standards for sizing. Our duvets are designed for moderate overhang, as is the Canadian style! US products tend to have lots of extra overhang. Some variability is fine - just ensure the cover is 1-2" larger or smaller on all sides for a decent fit. For King, a cover ranging from 98 x 86 - 106 x 94 will fit well. There are many different cover sizes available that fit our duvets - we're happy to research some options for you if you send us an email! We also sell our own duvet covers in the right size for our duvets!
Do you sell a cover for the XL KING or recommend someone with luxury duvet covers to fit the 110x100?
We do sell an XL King duvet cover, which comes in a few colours. However, there are others out there that have the same or similar size. If you send us an email, we're happy to help you with a Google search! :)
What size 850 loft Hutterite goose down duvet insert should I use for linen duvet cover King: 110" x 96"?
The XL King duvet would pair perfectly with that cover! It is 110 x 100". It'll just be a couple inches larger on the top and bottom, which is fine and won't be a noticeable mismatch.