About This Product:
This cushion is filled with care in Canada. The shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton. The fill is 550 loft duck down. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down cushions are very soft, squishy and luxurious.
Common Question: What's the difference between this cushion and the White Goose Down Cushion?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The White Goose Down Cushion is filled with goose down and the White Down Cushion is filled with duck down. Read more about goose vs duck.
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Duck Down: Canadian processed down ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported material
Looking for a custom size, weight or blend? Contact us for a quote!
Guide to cushion covers.
Compare All Cushions
Difference Between Down & Feather
How to Fluff Cushions