850 Loft Hutterite Goose Down Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is soft 500 thread count cotton. The fill is 850 loft goose down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down pillows are very soft, sinky, and squishy.
The Soft version of this pillow is fairly flat and soft. It's best for front sleepers. The Medium version is slightly fuller, but still soft and sinky. Front and back sleepers should enjoy Medium. The Firm pillow is puffy, but still soft and will sink down with the weight of the head. Even the Firm version doesn't provide enough support for most side sleepers, and is best suited for front and back sleepers.
Note that King size pillows are more sinky than Standard or Queen, as they are quite long. There's more room for the fill to spread out to the sides when laid on.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 500 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 850+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 850+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- Made In Canada
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the cost of "850 LOFT HUTTERITE GOOSE DOWN PILLOW" For 1 pillow or 2 ? I ordered your Duvet last week...but always looking for comfortable pillows Thanks Bob
All pillows are sold and priced as singles! If you'd like to order 2, be sure to increase the qty to 2 before adding to cart.
Hi there, we have been looking for the perfect pillows for years. We tried so many type and spent a lot of money but unfortunately we are still looking...My wife is highly allergic to feather. What are the restrictions/consideration with your pillows regarding high level of allergies? Thank you for your help.
All of our fill is hypo-allergenic! The down and feather is rigorously cleaned and sanitized to remove any allergens! If you are concerned about natural fill products causing a reaction, we recommend looking at the Gel Microfiber Down Alternative pillow. This pillow is meant to mimic the feel of down (though it is more dense), and unlike the down or feather pillows, it is machine washable!