About This Product:
This cushion is filled with care in Canada. The outer shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton. The cushion is filled with duck feather, which provides great support and heft due to the feather quills.
The Medium version of this cushion is relatively full and supportive. The Firm version is quite supportive and puffy.
Common Question: What's the difference between this cushion and the White Goose Feather Cushion?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The White Goose Feather Cushion is filled with goose feather and the White Feather Cushion is filled with duck feather. Read more about goose vs duck.
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Duck Feather: Canadian processed feather ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Looking for a custom size, weight or blend? Contact us for a quote!
Guide to cushion covers.
Compare All Cushions
Difference Between Down & Feather
How to Fluff Cushions