White Feather Cushions
About This Product:
This cushion is filled with care in Canada. The outer shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton. The cushion is filled with duck feather, which provides great support and heft due to the feather quills.
The Medium version of this cushion is relatively full and supportive. The Firm version is quite supportive and puffy.
Common Question: What's the difference between this cushion and the White Goose Feather Cushion?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The White Goose Feather Cushion is filled with goose feather and the White Feather Cushion is filled with duck feather. Read more about goose vs duck.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Duck Feather: Canadian processed feather ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Should I size up for the cushion filler, meaning that if my cushion is 20x20, should I get 22x22?
All of our cushions are 1.5" larger on each side! Our 20" x 20" should have no problem filling out a 20" x 20" cover. If you're going for a fuller look, we also have the White Feathe cushions available in Firm.
Can I karate chop all of these cushion inserts? Especially asking for the white feather cushions. Thanks
You can certainly karate chop any feather or down inserts. Gel Microfiber inserts are not so easy to chop, as they're not as malleable. You'll want to ensure you get an insert the same (or similar) size as your cover. If the cover is too overstuffed and taut, the chop may not be possible!