About This Product:
This cushion is filled with care in Canada. The shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton. The fill is 575 loft goose down. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down cushions are very soft, squishy and luxurious.
Common Question: What's the difference between this cushion and the White Down Cushion?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The White Goose Down Cushion is filled with goose down and the White Down Cushion is filled with duck down. Read more about goose vs duck.
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle stitch with Self Piping
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Goose Down: Canadian processed down ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Looking for a custom size, weight or blend? Contact us for a quote!
Guide to cushion covers.
Compare All Cushions
Difference Between Down & Feather
How to Fluff Cushions