White Goose Down Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is filled with care in Canada. The shell is crisp 260 thread count cotton. The fill is 575 loft goose down. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down pillows are very soft, sinky, and squishy.
All weights of this pillow are fairly soft and will sink down with the weight of the head. The Soft version is flatter as it has the least amount of fill. Medium is a bit fuller, and Firm is the most puffy, with the most amount of fill. Soft is best suited for front sleepers. Medium and Firm are great for front and back sleepers.
Note that King size pillows are more sinky than Standard or Queen, as they are quite long. There's more room for the fill to spread out to the sides when laid on.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Goose Down: Canadian processed down ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- RDS Down: Certified by IDFL 005891
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I purchased a standard/firm Goose Down pillow from you and looking to get another. I'm mostly a side sleeper and I like being able to shape the pillow to provide more or less support, depending on my mood. This pillow seems to do this well. Is there any other pillow I should consider? I sleep on a Queen size bed but got the standard size pillow, which seems more than adequate. What benefit, if any, would I get from a Queen size pillow over a standard size?
It sounds like you got the right one for you! Most side sleepers need more support than a down pillow can provide, but if it works for you, don't mess with it :) If you like the overall feel of the White Goose Down Pillow but think you may want ever so slightly more support, try the White Down Pillow. It's a little fuller than the White Goose Down. Sizing the pillow up will reduce the support level. The larger the pillow, the more room the fill has to spread out and compress with the weight of the head. Even though the Queen pillow contains more fill for the larger volume, the head will always sink down further the longer the pillow.