MADE IN CANADA
|Warmth Rating||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight||Fill Power / Loft|
|Regular Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||18 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||21 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||25 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||29 oz||700|
|XL Queen||96" x 98"||30 oz||700|
|XL King||110" x 100||36 oz||700|
|All Season Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||20 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||25 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||30 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||35 oz||700|
|XL Queen||96" x 98"||36 oz||700|
|XL King||110" x 100||42 oz||700|
This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty.
A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed-making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your down duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
Construction: Double Needle Stitch with Self Piping 400 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world renowned as one of the highest quality fills 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years MADE IN CANADA Specifications Support Level Size Fill Weight Fill Power / Loft Soft Standard 20" x 26" 11 oz 700 Queen ...