About This Product:
This pillow is filled with care in Canada. The shell is crisp 260 thread count cotton. The fill is 550 loft duck down. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down pillows are very soft, sinky, and squishy.
All weights of this pillow are fairly soft and will sink down with the weight of the head. The Soft version is flatter as it has the least amount of fill. Medium is a bit fuller, and Firm is the most puffy, with the most amount of fill. Soft is best suited for front sleepers. Medium and Firm are great for front and back sleepers.
Note that King size pillows are more sinky than Standard or Queen, as they are quite long. There's more room for the fill to spread out to the sides when laid on.
Common Question: What is the difference between this pillow and the White Goose Down Pillow?
The main difference is the species of the fill. The White Down Pillow is filled with duck down and the White Goose Down Pillow is filled with goose down. The lofts are similar (550 and 575). Remember that loft is an indicator of overall quality! Both pillows feature 260 thread count shells. We've added a bit more fill to the White Down Pillows than the White Goose Down Pillows. So while they're both pretty soft and sinky, the White Down Pillows are slightly fuller and provide a tad more support.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Duck Down: High quality, fresh fill
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Pillow Buying Guide
Difference Between Down & Feather
Read our Refund Policy
Compare All Pillows
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.