Down Perfect White Feather & Down Pillow
About This Product:
This is a 3-Chamber pillow. The center chamber is filled with duck feather, which provides great, resilient support. The outer chambers are filled with 550 loft duck down, which adds some softness and luxury to the pillow. Down Perfect pillows combine the firmness of feather with the softness of down for the best of both worlds! The outer shell of this pillow is crisp 240 thread count cotton.
The Medium weight is a real crowd-pleaser, and works for front, back and side sleepers. It is firm enough for side sleeping but not so hefty that it props the head up too much for front and back sleeping.
- 3 Chamber Pillow in a Pillow Design: Offers the luxury of a down pillow with the support of a feather pillow
- Outer Shell - 240 Thread Count: Prevents Down / Feather from escaping
- Outer Shell - 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Core Chamber - Nylon: Contains the feather at the center of the pillow.
- Small White Feather: Centre Core Chamber filled with small White Feather to provide the firm and resilient support you need
- White Down: Outer Chambers filled with White Down provide the softness and luxury you want
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 3 Years
- RDS Certified
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down and feather pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down and feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down andr feather lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down and feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down and/or feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filing and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.