625 Loft White Down Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is here for a limited time! Only while supplies last. This pillow is filled with care in Canada. The shell is soft 500 thread count cotton. The fill is 625 loft duck down.
All weights of this pillow are fairly malleable and will sink down with the weight of the head. The Soft version is flatter as it has the least amount of fill. Medium is a bit fuller, and Firm is the most puffy, with the most amount of fill. Soft is best suited for front sleepers. Medium and Firm are great for front and back sleepers.
Note that King size pillows are more sinky than Standard or Queen, as they are quite long. There's more room for the fill to spread out to the sides when laid on.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch with braided cord piping
- 500 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- White Duck Down: High quality, fresh fill
- 625+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 625+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- RDS Down: Certified by IDFL 005891
- This product was tested for harmful substances and certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 VC025 232673 TESTEX
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Do your duck down pillow smell
All down and feather products have an odour of sorts - just as all products do, I suppose. If you're referring to an unpleasant odour, the answer is no. Our factory and warehouse is temperature and humidity controlled to ensure materials are kept in great condition. Down and feather products can develop an odour after you receive them, especially if they become moist and are not thoroughly dried.
HI ! je voudrais acheter un oreiller pour dormeur sur le côté, mais je ne sais pas quelle choisir. pourriez vous me suggéré quelle oreiller je pourrais acheter?
La plupart des dormeurs latéraux ont besoin d’un peu de soutien pour maintenir la tête, le cou et la colonne vertébrale uniformément alignés. Les oreillers en duvet comme celui-ci sont généralement trop mous et trop moelleux pour les dormeurs latéraux. Un oreiller en plumes comme le Down Perfect fonctionne généralement mieux, car le noyau en plumes offre un soutien plus robuste !
I PURCHASED A KING SIZED PILLOW BUT NEED A REGULAR SIZE. I DID NOT OPEN IT YET AS IT WAS A PRESENT FOR MY WIFE, CAN I EXCHANGE IT FOR THE OTHER SIZE?
We do not offer exchanges, but you are welcome to return your product for refund and place a new order! You can submit a Return Request here: https://www.canadiandownandfeather.com/pages/refund-policy