MADE IN CANADA
|Support Level||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight||Fill Power / Loft|
|Soft||Standard||20" x 26"||11 oz||700|
|Queen||20" x 30"||14 oz||700|
|King||20" x 36"||17 oz||700|
|Medium||Standard||20" x 26"||14 oz||700|
|Queen||20" x 30"||17 oz||700|
|King||20" x 36"||20 oz||700|
|Firm||Standard||20" x 26"||17 oz||700|
|Queen||20" x 30"||20 oz||700|
|King||20" x 36"||24 oz||700|
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your down pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
Construction: Double Needle Stitch with Self Piping 260 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe White Goose Down: Canadian processed down ensures highest quality & fresh fill 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years MADE IN CANADA Specifications Support Level Size Fill Weight Fill Power / Loft Soft Standard 20" x 26" 14 oz 575 Queen 20" x 30" 17 oz 575 King 20" x 36" 20...
3 Chamber Pillow in a Pillow Design: Offers the luxury of a down pillow with the support of a feather pillow 255 Thread Count: Prevents Down / Feather from escaping 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe Small White Goose Feather: Centre Core Chamber filled with small White Goose Feather to provide the firm and resilient support you need White Goose Down: Outer Chambers filled with high loft White Goose Down provide the softness and luxury you want 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to...
Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge provides an even sleeping surface for improved support and neck alignment 300 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing Hypo Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 3 Years Specifications Support Level Size Fill Weight Medium Standard 18" x 24" + 2" 36 oz Queen 18"...