|Warmth Rating||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight||Fill Power / Loft|
|Regular Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||18 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||21 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||25 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||29 oz||700|
|XL Queen (California King)||96" x 98"||30 oz||700|
|XL King||110" x 100||36 oz||700|
|All Season Weight||Twin||64" x 86"||20 oz||700|
|Double||78" x 86"||25 oz||700|
|Queen||88" x 90"||30 oz||700|
|King||102" x 90"||35 oz||700|
|XL Queen (California King)||96" x 98"||36 oz||700|
|XL King||110" x 100||42 oz||700|
This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty.
A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed-making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the down. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the down lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your down duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference between this duvet and the Hutterite Goose Down Duvet?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The Hutterite Goose Down Duvet is filled with goose down and the Hutterite White Down Duvet is filled with duck down. Both of these duvets are made in Canada with 700 loft Hutterite down and 400 thread count cotton, and they are covered by the same warranty period. Click to Read more about goose vs duck.
I’ve read that the lower thread count duvet are noisy. What thread count do you recommend I purchase to avoid this?
This product would be a great choice! If you're sensitive to the rustling noise of fabric, try something above 300TC. 400TC is pretty soft and quiet!