Hutterite White Down Duvet
About This Product:
This duvet is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is 400 thread count cotton – soft and quiet. The duvet is filled with 700 loft duck down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. The fill is high loft, which means it is high quality and very warm per ounce. This is why you’ll find this duvet is very lightweight. Just a little bit of fill goes a long way in terms of warmth!
Opt for Regular Weight if your room temperature is around 19 – 21 degrees C or if you’re fairly warm when you sleep. All Season Weight is best if your room temperature is 16 – 18 degrees C or if you’re a cooler sleeper.
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle Walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 400 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- Canadian Hutterite White Duck Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world-renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 25 years
- Made In Canada
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference between this duvet and the Hutterite Goose Down Duvet?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The Hutterite Goose Down Duvet is filled with goose down and the Hutterite White Down Duvet is filled with duck down. Both of these duvets are made in Canada with 700 loft Hutterite down and 400 thread count cotton, and they are covered by the same warranty period. Click to Read more about goose vs duck.
Do you send quilts to Australia
Yes we do! We ship all down products free to Australia. Products filled with feather or microfiber will be subject to a shipping fee at checkout.
I’ve read that the lower thread count duvet are noisy. What thread count do you recommend I purchase to avoid this?
This product would be a great choice! If you're sensitive to the rustling noise of fabric, try something above 300TC. 400TC is pretty soft and quiet!