White Goose Feather Cushions
About This Product:
This cushion is filled with care in Canada. The outer shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton. The cushion is filled with goose feather, which provides great support and heft due to the feather quills.
The Medium version of this cushion is our best seller and is relatively full and supportive. The Firm version is quite supportive and puffy.
Common Question: What's the difference between this cushion and the White Feather Cushion?
The only difference is the species of the fill! The White Goose Feather Cushion is filled with goose feather and the White Feather Cushion is filled with duck feather. Read more about goose vs duck.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- White Goose Feather: Canadian processed feather ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- This product was tested for harmful substances and certified according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 VC025 232673 TESTEX
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Are the cushions sturdy and solid or are they light?
Feather cushions are hefty and full due to the springy feather quills. They are malleable though - down and feather products trap air, so they're flexible, moldable and compressable. I wouldn't really say that they are 'solid' since they contain loose, particulate fill!