White Goose Feather Duvet
About This Product:
This best-selling, puffy duvet is made with white goose feather fill. Do you know the difference between down and feather? Click here to learn more. The shell is 233 thread count cotton, which is crisp and durable.
This duvet is generously filled. Feather doesn't have the same insulating properties as down, so feather duvets are heavier weight. We need a fair bit of fill to achieve the desired warmth.
This duvet comes in All Season Weight, which works well for room temperatures around 16 - 18 degrees C or if you’re fairly cool when you sleep.
- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 233 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- White Goose Feather: Filled with small white goose feather to provide better lofting and insulation.
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-microbial process used to eliminate bacteria.
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
This duvet should be used with a duvet or comforter cover at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty.
A properly covered duvet will eliminate the need for a top sheet. This keeps bed-making to a minimum and allows you to enjoy the light, cozy feeling of your duvet.
Prior to use, shake the duvet vigorously to help fluff up the feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the feather lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your feather duvet outdoors periodically and air it. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
* Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, Under features you note "imported" what does that exactly mean?
This product is made for us at a factory outside of the country, rather than being made in-house at our own factory!
I am considering buying your white goose feather duvet for my son. I have read reviews on Amazon that feathers poke through and/or come out completely. What are your thoughts with these issues?
All of our products are manufactured with down and feather proof cotton shells! The odd feather or two can escape with some time and use, though there should not be an excessive amount coming out (especially if proper care instructions are being followed). The White Goose Feather duvet is on the heavier side and is available in the All Season Weight. This duvet is recommended for customers who enjoy a bulkier duvet and sleep in room temperatures of 18-16C.