We are happy to add or remove fill from a CDFC duvet, pillow, or cushion to make it better suited for your needs!
How will this service affect my product?
Adding fill to a duvet makes it warmer. Removing fill from a duvet makes it less warm.
Adding fill to a pillow or cushion makes it firmer. Removing fill from a pillow or cushion makes it softer.
We are not able to alter the following products:
- White Goose Feather Duvet
- Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Duvets, Pillows or Poly Beds
- Microfiber Down Alternative Duvets, Pillows or Poly Beds
- Down Perfect Feather Beds
- White Goose Feather Beds
- White Feather & Down Duvets
How does the process work?
If you'd like us to alter your product, please fill out and submit the form on the right. We will contact you by email to work out the details of the project and provide a quote.
Once we've settled on the best way to move forward, we will send you a prepaid shipping label and an invoice.
Please pack up your product in a box. You can use the original box or a box of similar size. Print and affix the label and drop it off at the nearest post office.
Please pay the invoice via the email at your earliest convenience. We cannot start work on the project until we receive payment in full.
Once we receive the product, we'll complete the alteration within 5 business days and ship it back to you.
How much will the project cost?
The cost will include:
- Flat rate shipping of $20.00. This covers the shipping to us and back to you. Shipping is typically upwards of $15.00 each way, but we're happy to share the cost with you!
- Labour of $40.00 / hour, charged in 15 minute increments. Basic addition or removal of fill will take 15 - 30 minutes. Complex projects may take longer.
- Additional fill (if applicable). If you add fill to a product, you will be charged for the additional fill by the ounce. The cost depends on the type and quality of fill.
Once we receive your completed request, we can provide the exact cost!