Quilted White Goose Feather Body Pillow
About This Product:
This pillow is filled with care in Canada. The pillow is filled with goose feather. Feathers provide great support in pillows, due to the feather quills. The outer shell is quilted 255 thread count cotton. The quilting results in a thicker shell, which creates a buffer against the feather, making the quills less noticeable than in a traditional feather pillow.
- Diamond Quilted Shell: Provides extra cushioning and comfort, better lofting and added durability
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Small White Goose Feather: Filled with Small White Goose Feather to provide better lofting and insulation
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 Year
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Take your feather pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the feather. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the feather lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
* DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.