Whale Duvet Cover
About This Product:
Using a duvet cover helps keep your duvet clean and protect it from wear and tear. (It also eliminates the need for a top sheet!) This duvet cover has been thoughtfully designed to complement and allow for the maximum performance and longevity of Canadian Down & Feather Company duvets.
The dimensions of the cover match those of your CDFC duvet for a precise fit. The cotton fabric is 300 thread count, single-ply, percale weave, which makes for a light, breathable material that can stand up to many washes. The lightweight fabric and gusseted design allow a down or feather duvet to loft up properly without being weighed down. Proper lofting ensures that the fill performs to its full potential.
The convenient 3-sided zipper makes this product easy to use compared to a traditional duvet cover. The anchoring corner snaps couple perfectly with duvet corner loops to keep the duvet in place. Last, but not least, this product is packaged sustainably with recyclable, biodegradable, and water-soluble materials.
This cover is a deep, vivid blue-indigo.
- Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge allows the duvet to loft to its full potential
- 300 Thread Count Percale: 300 thread count percale weave provides the optimal balance of light weight and durability
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the duvet to breathe
- Corner Snap Ribbons: Snaps in all 4 corners to fasten and anchor the duvet in place
- 3-Sided Zipper Closure: Zipper on 3 sides for quick and simple duvet insertion
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry regularly
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 Year
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
HOW TO USE
Share some content to your customers about your products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight of the duvet cover? We are looking for a lightweight cover as the duvet is very warm & we need a lightweight cover. Thank you!
The weight can vary by size, but to use Queen as an example, it weighs approximately 3lbs.